Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!In this role you will work closely with the Sales Operations, Renewals, Best Practice, Deal Desk and our Biz Apps teams to manage the day-to-day metrics data maintenance. The ideal candidate will be a strong team player who is highly organized, intellectually curious, a fast learner, and able to move quickly while keeping focused on high work volume.
Become an integral part of a high-energy, fast-paced team with significant opportunities to make a positive impact on the business!
- Administer data that drives metrics, including identifying issues via data monitoring or end-user cases, identifying root causes, and remedying issues as they arise.
- Proactively engage with Sales Ops, Renewals Ops, the deals desk, and sales reps to remedy data issues.
- Triage a ServiceNow case queue for metrics queries, troubleshoot identified issues, and give clear instructions to fix the errors in a timely manner
- Document and resolve recurring Metrics issues logged by internal team
- Act as a point of contact in all aspects of Business Metrics including questions relative to metrics calculations and impact of specific opportunity/quote changes on metrics.
- Work cross functionally on complex or new deal scenarios and provide direction and clarity on steps to ensure accurate metrics
- Support team lead in analysis required to drive continuous improvement of business metrics monitoring process and tools.
- Partner cross functionally to understand and define current workflow processes leading to the establishment of efficient training documentation.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years Salesforce.com experience required; CPQ experience preferred
- Understanding business concepts for CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) in a subscription business
- Strong knowledge and experience in Sales or Renewals Operations (preferably in a software and or SaaS (Software-As-A-Service) sales organization)
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities with management support
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy and timely adherence to deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changing processes and follow them, as well as suggest changes where needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to compose effective and accurate correspondence cross-functionally with various internal and external parties
- Scheduling flexibility, as required, to support different time zones during critical periods such as Month/Quarter/Year End close, etc.
- Strong analytical skills – ability to investigate common SFDC CPQ behavior and determine the root causes of system errors and fix them quickly
- Possess critical thinking – ability to justify and validate the accuracy of all booking documents
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible working schedule to support various time zones (AMER, APAC & EMEA)
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.