Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Due to our expansive growth, we are seeking an experienced sales professional to join our team as a AMER Alliance Sales Manager focusing on MSP's. The focus of the role is to drive Service Providers (SP’s) adoption/incorporation of Splunk technologies & services into their managed offerings and program initiatives. (Sell Thru/with) The successful candidate will have a track record of building and managing relationships with SPs and driving adoption of enterprise IT software solutions in new and existing solution offerings, as well as enterprise architectures for repeatable GTM.
- Find, build and maintain relationships with MSP Accounts – Understand the MSP business model and sales cycle; build relationships with the business development, technical, and program teams within these targeted accounts.
- Push awareness in the SP community – elevate Splunk’s strategic status with your SP partners, drive executive, capture, and technology relationships, push go-to-market solutions that will allow SP’s to discriminate in the AMER market and influence end-user requirements.
- Assist with MSP program sales strategies – engage and coordinate with Splunk sales, BD & capture management teams to develop program specific value propositions and bid strategies
- Drive adoption of Splunk technology & services during the program capture phase – execute program specific call plans; push program focused value propositions; arrange demos and deep dives.
- Develop new relationships with program leadership; show how Splunk solutions can help the SP’s contain costs, meet requirements, schedules, and service level agreements, and/or expand the contract scope.
- Drive & manage execution of program specific NDA’s and teaming agreements
- Manage a MSP specific pipeline report that is regularly communicated and reported on
- Target and recruit new SP partnerships where Splunk leadership sees potential.
- 10+ years direct & channel experience selling enterprise software in the MSP Market
- Understands major MSP initiatives and SI programs that could drive significant revenue for Splunk, has contacts at key SP’s and IT ecosystem partners
- Extensive experience & demonstrated success working with national and regional SP’s in a sales & business development capacity on program capture and delivering revenue on IT infrastructure programs
- Demonstrated success in establishing NDA’s & teaming agreements with SP’s
- Demonstrated success in winning multi-million dollar large MSP programs
- Strong business acumen and negotiation abilities
- Executive presence, with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Team player, successful working across organizations and structuring new approaches to pursue and close opportunities
- Entrepreneurial –strong work ethic, creative, resourceful, “get it done” attitude
- A consistent over achievement of sales goals.
- Ability to travel 25-40%+
- Bachelor's degree required
- MBA preferred
- Must currently be authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis
- Remote role and you can located anywhere in the United States
Are you looking for an incredible place to work that celebrates innovation, leadership and creativity? Please contact us. Splunk offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. When you join Splunk you'll be working with a team of smart people who are as passionate about our products as our customers' success.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.