Do you want to join us as we pursue our disruptive vision to make machine data accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone? Are you passionate about technology products and seek to deliver the best experience for customers? At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun, and most importantly to each others' success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you crazy organized, meticulous and love making sure leaders stay on top of their game? Do you thrive in a fast-growing environment? Are you relentless in your development? Then we have a home for you at Splunk! The Senior Administrative Assistant at Splunk will be responsible for supporting our SE Leadership. This position requires initiative, attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly. You should expect to manage internal and external relationships, work with senior executives, external customers, and possess superb communication skills. This is an ideal position for a hardworking, career AA who works well under pressure, is a self-starter, is passionate about delivering strategic value and wants to work in a dynamic, fast-moving, environment. This role reports directly to the AVP, Global SE Strategy & Operations.
- Calendar management - organize all meetings including but not limited to team meetings, offsite meetings, customer, and internal business partner meetings across international time zones.
- Schedule and coordinate logistics for meetings, conferences and special events (onsite & offsite)
- Expense reporting and purchasing.
- Extensive experience in scheduling domestic and international travel.
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Acts as a liaison for assigned executives relaying and exchanging information with others including: Senior leaders and other organizations or constituents.
- Organizing and coordinating All Hands
- Helping to set agenda, creating meeting notes and action items from weekly staff meetings
- Tracking of teams budget and hiring targets
- Providing backup support for other executives.
- A minimum of 10 years work experience in the capacity of an Administrative Assistant supporting and/or reporting to an executive.
- Incredibly bright, high-energy individual, with a passion to learn and chip in.
- Deep experience performing administrative work that requires analysis, initiative, discretion, and independent judgment. Detail-oriented and customer service focused.
- Flawless execution of administrative activities, with extreme focus on the specifics, organization and process.
- at ease with frequent access to confidential information and ability to exercise extreme discretion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong editing skills.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to continuously acquire new competencies.
- Ability to be flexible in response to changing focus and needs.
- Strong relationship management skills, build a personal network throughout the company.
- Ability to prioritize long task lists and meet deadlines with little direction in an often highly ambiguous environment.
- Ability to actively manage projects in a fast-moving, high pressure environment.
- Flexibility working independently or collaborating with a variety of teams.
- Ability to quickly learn and follow org policies, practices, and operations.
- Ability to work well across the organization with employees of all levels and in all departments.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and calendaring skills.
- Experience supporting a fast-paced Engineering organization highly desirable.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.