Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Consistently deliver ambitious license, support and service revenue targets – dedication to the number and to deadlines
- Territory mapping, account planning and opportunity management
- Negotiate favourable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
- Collaborate with partners for maximum effectiveness
- Co-work with sales engineering and in-house as well as partner services resources
- Take our sales methodology and processes effectively
- Understand how to demonstrate both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Good corporate citizen – two way flow of meaningful and timely information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing
- Willing to grow and scale upward with the company; first line management experience a plus
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in selling enterprise software solutions
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a successful history of closing six and seven figure software licensing deals
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Forecasting dedications and forecasting accuracy
- Extraordinary management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-growing, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Motivate and drive performance.
- Build positive relationships within and external to the company.
- Relevant software industry experience in IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management
- Use CRM systems (Sales Force) extensively
- Track record of success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the defined territory
We value diversity at our company. Everyone who applies with the qualifications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.