Join us as we pursue our vision of building a world where data provides clarity, elevates discussion and accelerates progress. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
2023 Summer Internship - Software Engineering - Fullstack Developer, Krakow (Undergraduate)
We are looking for highly motivated university students to join our full stack team, whose mission is to create a user experience for the leading Observability platform. You will mostly contribute to the frontend applications to create and maintain the Infrastructure Monitoring and Metrics pillar of the Observability Cloud at Splunk.
As an intern, you will work on a real project (or a few) and have an opportunity to enjoy our dynamic environment and get invaluable work experience at a market leader, whose Observability Suite was recently named a Leader and Outperformer in the 2021 GigaOm Radar for Cloud Observability, as well as Best Observability Solution in the DevOps Dozen Awards. You will have a unique chance to make a real impact on a fully cloud-based, SaaS product, with automated CI/CD pipelines.
- Achieve goals set for you at the beginning of the internship by your mentor
- Experience a fun environment at Splunk and enjoy your time learning new skills
- Deliver working, and production code and provide code reviews with the help of the team
- Express your fresh ideas, propose and implement improvements
What we are looking for:
- Familiarity with modern UI/UX design
- Familiarity with concepts of version control systems, preferably git
- Basic idea of Java programming (as a plus)
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Enthusiasm for solving interesting problems
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with a set of outstandingly passionate and dedicated peers in an industry leading organisation that thrives through disruption and diversity
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn and an opportunity for growth and mentorship in a company which is invested in your success.
- A stable, collaborative and encouraging work environment
How you should apply:
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply by submitting your resume as soon as you are ready.
What to expect during the interview process:
- Once your application has been received, we will conduct an initial review of your resume. Status updates will be provided throughout the process.
- If selected you will be taken through a three stage interview process where if you are successful you will be offered a position with us.
You’re eligible to apply if you:
- Are an undergraduate currently enrolled in university pursuing a degree with an expected graduation date of June 2024 or earlier.
- Are studying Computer Science, Maths, Automation, Robotics or equivalent degree in progress
- Have a minimum 2.2 degree (or equivalent) at an accredited university/college
- Are business proficient in English. Proficiency in additional European languages is highly desirable.