By Shakeel Mohamed March 25, 2015
You can get it on npm or GitHub, and docs are available at dev.splunk.com
New features and APIs
- Added Service.getJob() method for getting a Job by its sid.
- Added Service.ConfigurationFile.getDefaultStanza() method for getting the [default] stanza of a conf file.
- Updated the GitHub commits example to show this functionality.
- The node/helloworld/get_job.js example shows how to get a Job by its sid.
- The node/helloworld/endpoint_instantiation.js example shows how to access unsupported REST API endpoints.
- Now you can roll your own endpoints!