CiscoLive Europe is taking place next week in Berlin Splunk will be in attendance. Drop by the “World of Solutions” at Booth G10 to pick up a Splunk T-Shirt, learn more about the Cisco and Splunk Partnership and see Splunk and Splunk Cisco Apps in action.
We will also be offering the chance to walk through an incident response scenario. During this, we will demonstrate how Splunk and Cisco can support this process and explain what capabilities you would need to successfully respond to any incident.
Splunk Partner Session
We will also be hosting a Splunk Partner Session, focusing on the topic of: “Greater Operational and Security Insight Within & Across Your Cisco Environment (BRKGS-2607)”, so be sure to add this to your agenda for Wednesday Feb 17, 11:00 a.m.
Get value from Splunk and Cisco!
Splunk and Cisco help organizations harness the power of Operational Intelligence:
- Minimize operational and security risks by enabling comprehensive, continuous visibility across applications, infrastructure tiers, security devices and more to predict, detect, respond to and prevent issues.
- Accelerate Time to Insight by making it faster and easier to deploy Operational Intelligence at enterprise scale.
- Transform the business with access to real-time business insights that provide strategic advantage.
How Cisco IT gains value by using Splunk:
Hear from Cisco about Splunk at Cisco Live
More detail regarding joint collaborations and integrations can be found in a variety of additional Cisco Live sessions including…
- Inside Cisco IT: Cisco IT¹s Assured Network Access: ISE Deployment and Best Practices [COCSEC-2015] – Tuesday, Feb 16, 11:15 a.m.
- See the unseen – breach detection with Cognitive Threat Analytics [BRKSEC-3011] Tuesday, Feb 16, 4:45 p.m.
- Containers on routers and switches: Run your apps and tools natively on Cisco boxes [BRKSDN-2116] – Wednesday, Feb 17, 11:30 a.m.
- Enterprise SDN: Architectures and Key Concepts [TECSDN-2602] – Monday, Feb 15, 9:00 a.m.
- Watch a live Demo – “Way More Than VPN” in the Cisco Security campus in the World of Solutions
- Whisper Suite – Security & Access Meeting Room in the Meeting Village, Room 514. Ask your Cisco account manager to schedule a meeting.
Who to Follow
For the updates directly from the show follow on Twitter.
Follow @ nicholascronin
Follow @ Splunk_Jenny