Splunk and Cisco are collaborating to unify security, networking, application and other data center silos with centralized, comprehensive operational intelligence.
Stop by Splunk booth E1/E2 at Cisco Live Milan January 27-31 to learn why Splunk is the ideal complement to your Cisco-based infrastructure plus check out a range of LIVE demos including …
- Splunk for Enterprise Security – Use and customize situational awareness dashboards to provide detailed views of risk per domain, asset, or identity leveraging Cisco ASA, Sourcefire eStreamer, Cisco ISE, Windows, UNIX and other data.
- Splunk for Cisco Identity Services Engine – Extract and correlate ISE AAA Audit, Accounting, Posture, Client Provisioning Audit and Profiler events with other security data.
- Splunk for SourceFire eStreamer – Simply and quickly analyze eStreamer IPS, FW, malware and application event data as well as packet data with customizable graphs, charts and easy pivots between IP address, port, event ID, and more. (And did you know Splunk externalizes more Sourcefire event data than any traditional SIEM?)
- Splunk for Cisco UCS – Easily correlate and analyze fault, event, network, temperature, and power statistic data across multiple UCS managers and domains.
- Splunk for NetApp Data ONTAP – See how you can get comprehensive visibility into your NetApp storage environment. Quickly visualize configuration, logs and performance data across all your NetApp Data ONTAP storage systems in both 7-Mode and Cluster-Mode with quick drill-downs to specific sub-systems including storage system, aggregate, volume, disk and other events.
Plus, don’t miss the opportunity for a sneak preview of how Splunk can complement Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) environments. See how Cisco & Splunk have partnered to deliver centralized real-time visibility for applications and ACI infrastructures and enable admins to rapidly detect, troubleshoot, and repair faults across secure multi-tenant environments.
For the latest updates directly from the show follow @splunk, @friea and @halr9000 on Twitter. Hope to see you in Milan!