What are you doing October 21-24, 2019? If it’s not attending Splunk .conf19 in Las Vegas, then wrong answer! Have you registered yet? If not, be sure to snag your spot ASAP.
Every Splunk user conference, we are blown away by how much bigger, better, and more fun each year’s .conf becomes. Our #1 focus is to ensure we showcase the incredible innovation our customers and Splunkers are developing in IT Operations use cases—from monitoring applications and underlying infrastructure to managing and clustering events to predicting outages before they happen. I’m looking at YOU, CIOs, Service Owners, VPs of Operations, IT Directors, SREs, SysAdmins, App Developers, and NOC Analysts!
First, consider competing in the third annual Boss of the NOC challenge, and then review the results in Jon LeBaugh’s session IT1203 - A Deep Dive into Boss of the NOC.
For those of you interested in Infrastructure Monitoring, check out the following sessions:
- IT1918 - How S&P Global Migrated to the Cloud with Splunk
- IT2009 - Big DevOps in Small Packages: Building a scalable cloud monitoring platform with SmartStore, Docker and AWS Services at the UK Ministry of Defence
- IT2001 - Monitoring and troubleshooting workloads running on public cloud infrastructure made easy (some exciting things to come in this session!)
- IT1773 - How To Transform Healthcare IT Through Predictive Analytics at Kaiser Permanente
- IT2184 - Turning Splunk ITSI Up to 11 To Generate Rock'n Alerts at Fiserv
- IT1670 - Customer Service is as Easy as Pie with ITSI at Penn State University
- IT2095 - Distributed Tracing in Splunk: Get end-to-end visibility into application performance with Splunk and OpenTracing
- IT1287 - 2019 State of DevOps Expert Panel
- IT1171 - Accelerate your ability to sniff out application exceptions and detect outliers in performance KPIs
For those of you interested in collaborative incident response using VictorOps:
- IT1708 - VO 101: The Basics - How to make on-call suck less with VictorOps
- IT1697 - Every Minute Counts: Using Splunk and VictorOps to Accelerate Incident Response
- IT1968 - Four Easy Steps for Reclaiming Your Life (without quitting your job)
Follow all the conversations coming out of #splunkconf19!