We're less than 10 days away from .conf18, Splunk’s annual user conference! This year, there are 40+ sessions within the security track that use Splunk as a Security Information Event Management (SIEM) covering healthcare, financial services, technology, manufacturing, public sector, education, and retail use cases.
These customer, Splunker and partner-led sessions will inform you on how our customers use Splunk as their analytics-driven SIEM to transform their security practices and solve their security challenges. There are sessions for all levels, i.e. beginner/intermediate/advanced and all personas from administrator, analyst, hunter, SOC manager to head of security and CISO.
Key Analytics-Driven SIEM Sessions
My recommendations, based on innovativeness, use cases solved, and adaptability are listed below.
- SEC1905: 159 Security Use Cases in Record Time With Splunk and Kafka
- SEC1867: Attack Surface Reduction: Using Splunk to Spot the Security Flaws in Your Network
- SEC1310: Enterprise Security Biology Revisited: Dissecting the Asset and Identity Framework
- SEC1570: Enterprise Security Health Check
- SEC1624: Find and Seek — Real-time Asset Discovery and Identity Attribution Using Splunk
- SEC1451: How an ISP Uses Splunk Enterprise Security to Protect 24M Subscribers From 100M of Attacks Daily
- SEC1359: Let's Get Hands-On With Splunk Enterprise Security, Splunk Phantom and Real Boss of the SOC Data
- SEC1898: Pour Oil Not Sand Into Your Security Operations Center
- SEC1638: Providing Intelligence Support for Your World-Class SOC
- SEC1479: Say Goodbye to Your Big Alert Pipeline, and Say Hello to Your New Risk-Based Approach
- SEC1798: The Great SIEM Migration
- SEC1675: The Key to Success in the Fight Against Coordinated Attacks
- SEC1681: Zero to Enterprise Security in Thirty Days
Visit the source=*Pavilion Showcase
Learn what’s new with our suite of security products. Splunk Showcase experts will be available to walk you through the new and updated features and functionality of Splunk Enterprise, Splunk Cloud, Splunk Enterprise Security, Splunk User Behavior Analytics and Splunk Phantom.
We're Less than 10 Days Away!
I'm looking forward to four wonderful days in Orlando, FL, to interact with our passionate users, CISOs, CIOs, business leaders and learn about the novel ways in which Splunk is solving customers’ security needs.
Join me and my colleagues for the breakout session “SEC1987 - What’s New in Splunk for Security” to get up to speed on the latest innovations that Splunk will be announcing during .conf18.
Hope to see you in Orlando!
Director, Security Product Marketing
Follow all the conversations coming out of #splunkconf18!