2018 ISM Annual Conference
September 16 - September 19, 2018
Seattle, WA | Washington State Convention Center
This year the American Public Human Services Association is excited to celebrate the 51st Anniversary of the ISM Conference. What started as a small gathering of state and local IT professionals has become the largest and most comprehensive H/HS technology conference in the United States.
The ISM Conference is dedicated to bringing together state and local IT leaders, federal partners, private sector industry experts and thought leaders to promote solutions that support the mission and vision of H/HS programs. The conference promotes best practices in information technology by sharing innovative solutions, connecting IT professionals and collaborating with private sector partners.
At the ISM Conference you will:
- Participate in a series of sessions that focus on the most innovative and important advancements in H/HS Information Technology
- Engage in educational discussions around innovating for the future
- Hear peers across the country about what systems and programs they are implementing to improve human service delivery
- Network with state and local agency IT experts, federal partners, private sector innovators and thought leaders
- Enhance your skills and knowledge base