Splunk at HIMSS20
Splunk: The Healthcare Industry’s Data-To-Everything Platform
Join our healthcare experts at the Splunk booth #869. With the Splunk Data-To-Everything platform, leading healthcare organizations are shifting from a reactive stance to one that is proactive. Learn how to leverage the full range of Splunk products and capabilities to make prescriptive data strategy recommendations that address critical challenges across your organization.
During HIMSS20, Splunk will demonstrate how data can be transformed to provide insights into some of the most pressing challenges facing the healthcare industry including:
- IT Performance: Quickly pinpoint performance issues with specific processes to avoid potential SLA infractions.
- Patient Record Privacy: Protect patient privacy and investigate unauthorized access to electronic patient records from internal and external sources.
- Controlled Substance Monitoring: Deliver insights to guard against the diversion of controlled substances and other medications.
- Claims Process Analysis and Monitoring: Easily profile transactions touching systems and applications supporting the claims process to ensure successful completion.
- Patient Experience Workflow: Obtain continuous visibility and understand process flows at the system, hospital, and department level in real -time.
- Medical Device/Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Cybersecurity: Track usage and performance of medical devices to ensure they are fully functional and capturing patient data securely.
We will explore the benefits and use cases for Splunk’s entire solution suite, including Splunk Enterprise, Splunk Cloud, Splunk Enterprise Security, Splunk IT Service Intelligence, and Splunk User Behavior Analytics.
Tracking every stage of the service lifecycle - from device manufacturing through post-use return.
Initial time to value in three days, with complex lab adoption in three months
Rapidly detects and corrects transaction errors to reduce resubmissions and denied claims.