Splunk at HIMSS 2017
February 19 – 23, 2017 | Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, FL
Using Security Intelligence to Ensure Patient Privacy
Join our healthcare experts in booth 376-35 in the Cybersecurity Command Center, to learn how Splunk uses security intelligence to solve critical patient privacy issues. Splunk will demonstrate how machine data can be transformed into security intelligence, ensuring the privacy of patient data while achieving HIPAA and HITECH requirements for privacy monitoring. We will also explore the benefits and use cases for Splunk’s entire solution suite, including Splunk Enterprise, Splunk Cloud, Splunk Enterprise Security and Splunk IT Service Intelligence. Healthcare demonstrations at HIMSS17 will include:
- Health Level Seven (HL7): Collect, index, and analyze HL7 data for time-critical healthcare operational intelligence
- Patient Privacy: Transform machine data into security intelligence, ensuring privacy of patient data while achieving HIPAA and HITECH regulatory requirements
- Care Coordination: Identify patient treatment gaps, redundancies, and interactions encompassing multiple providers, patient behaviors, and prescriptions
- Natural Language Processing: Categorize log messages and machine data from all relevant applications and servers
- Claims: Accelerate claims processing by indexing and analyzing machine data from all relevant applications and servers
- Process Analytics: Optimize operational and hospital departmental workflows with Splunk solutions
Tracking every stage of the service lifecycle - from device manufacturing through post-use return.
Helping patients get results faster and predicting health outcomes and the effectiveness of certain drugs.
Rapidly detects and corrects transaction errors to reduce resubmissions and denied claims.