Elevate Data for Mission Success
Join IT, security, program, and management professionals from government, education and industry for the Splunk GovSummit 2016 where this year’s theme, Elevate Data for Mission Success, will focus on modern strategies and solutions to transform how government leverages data to drive mission success.
Splunk GovSummit Highlights
SessionsChoose sessions based on your interests and level.
Industry KeynoteExploring innovations and trends in data analytics.
Industry PanelHear government and industry leaders discuss trends in data analytics that will impact the future.
Practical Ideas and DemosGovernment and industry speakers share their experiences, lessons learned, practical ideas and demonstrations.
PartnersShowcasing solutions across analytics, security, cloud and more.
Technology ExpertsTalk to our technology experts and find answers to your most pressing questions.
Networking ReceptionMeet other industry leaders and exchange ideas in a fun, Splunk-worthy setting.
- 7:30am-8:30am – Breakfast and Registration
- 8:30am-8:45am – Welcome - Kevin Davis - Vice President, Public Sector, Splunk Watch the Replay
- 8:45am-9:15am – Splunk Keynote - Snehal Antani – CTO, Splunk Watch the Replay
- 9:15am-10:15am – Industry Keynote - General Stan McChrystal - Former Commander of U.S. and International Forces in Afghanistan
- 10:15am – Break
- 10:30am-11:15am – Breakout Session 1
- 11:45am-12:15pm – Lunch Keynote – U.S. Senator Mark Warner Watch the Replay
- 12:15pm-1:15pm – Lunch and Customer Panel Watch the Replay
- 1:15pm-1:30pm – Innovation Award Winner Announcements
- 1:45pm-2:30pm – Breakout Session 2
- 2:45pm-3:30pm – Breakout Session 3
- 3:30pm-5:00pm – Reception and Solution Pavilion
Venue & Travel
VenueRenaissance Washington DC Downtown Hotel
999 Ninth Street
NW Washington, DC
Click to launch hotel website
From Nearest Metro Station:
Take the Metro Green and Yellow Line to Mount Vernon Square./Convention Center (0.1 miles E). Alternatively take Metro Red LinevGallery Place/ Chinatown (0.5 miles SE).
Take Interstate 195 West for 1.7 miles to exit 2B and merge onto Interstate 295 South toward Washington. Travel 23.7 miles and merge onto US-50 West. US-50 West will become New York Avenue. Travel 4.8 miles on New York Avenue NE then continue straight into Mount Vernon Place NW. Make a slight right onto Massachusetts Avenue NW and the hotel will be on the right.
From Rt. 66 / West:
Take VA-267 and merge onto Interstate 66 East. Travel 8.3 miles and take the E Street/Interstate 66 East exit on the left. Keep left at the fork in the road. Follow signs for Whitehurst Freeway and merge onto Interstate 66 East. Travel 0.5 miles and take the exit on the left toward Rock Creek Parkway. Travel 0.1 miles to K Street NW and turn right. Travel 1.6 miles to 11th Street NW and turn left. take the first right onto Massachusetts Avenue NW and the hotel will be on the left.