On Tuesday, November 15, hundreds of government, education and industry IT, security and program professionals will come together at the Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel to explore new public sector innovations and share trends, experiences and lessons learned. This year’s Splunk GovSummit theme, Elevate Data for Mission Success, will focus on modern strategies and solutions to transform how government leverages data to drive mission success.
Our impressive roster of speakers will explore strategies and solutions for leveraging an organization’s data to gain real-time, enterprise-wide visibility and enable support for diverse missions, including cybersecurity, homeland defense, citizen services delivery and experience measurement, crime and fraud prevention, datacenter operations and consolidation, compliance and transparency and more.
This year’s distinguished speakers and special guests include:
- Tony Scott, Federal Chief Information Officer, Office of Management and Budget, Executive Office of the President
- Greg Touhill, Federal Chief Information Security Officer, Office of Management and Budget, Executive Office of the President
- General Stan McChrystal, Former Commander of U.S. and International Forces in Afghanistan
- Senator Mark Warner, Senate Finance, Banking, Budget, and Intelligence committees, United States Senate
- Ron Ross, Fellow, National Institute of Standards and Technology Information Laboratory
- Linda Howard, Senior Vice President, Deputy Chief Information Office, SAIC
- Ann Barron-DiCamillo, Former Director, US Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT) at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Kevin Davis, Vice President, Public Sector, Splunk
- Snehal Antani, Chief Technology Officer, Splunk
All participants will also be able to choose from 12 different breakout sessions, learn new solutions from Splunk partners and sponsors in the demo hall and meet other industry leaders during the networking reception.
Additionally, the winners of the inaugural Splunk Public Sector Innovation Award will be announced live on stage following the keynote presentation.
You can find more information about this year’s summit, including registration details, here. We also encourage you to follow @splunkgov and the #GovSummit Tweetwall to stay up to date on all event happenings.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Vice President, Public Sector