End to End Operational Visibility For Datacenters
Datacenters are complex, heterogeneous environments and the sheer number of tools required to monitor servers makes them difficult to use and manage. Administrators of large server farms often have to look at several consoles to keep track of logs, configs, power and cooling requirements and hardware faults. Existing tools may or may not have any way to store operational data about servers and analyze it to find the most faulty elements or any way to combine this data with data about applications, operating systems, users to correlate events and assess impact of hardware related issues.
With Splunk, users can now index, analyze, monitor and trend all their machine data from a single location in real time. Monitor all your server data for warning signs from one place. Correlate server data with data from hypervisors, applications, operating systems, networks and storage. Find issues before they become chronic and avoid playing the blame game.
The Splunk app for Cisco UCS combines the power and flexibility of Splunk with a tailored experience for Cisco UCS technologies. Splunk for Cisco UCS:
- Provides real time and historical visibility centrally across your all your UCS domains regardless of server type
- Helps you correlate UCS performance, fault and events data with user, application, hypervisor data to analyze, prevent and fix problems
- Helps you proactively monitor your Cisco UCS environment by providing analytics such as available capacity, trending of faults over time, tracking of power & cooling costs.
Use the Splunk App for Cisco UCS alongside machine data from all your servers as well as other hardware and software technologies to get single pane visibility with Splunk.
- Reduce mean time to resolution (MTTR) by troubleshooting all your server data from one place.
- Simplify and improve monitoring of all server issues using a single tool with the flexibility to alert on any conditions based on any data.
- Meet availability and performance SLAs by improving monitoring and troubleshooting by searching, analyzing and alerting on all your server data from one place.
- Lower operational costs by reducing time spent on troubleshooting issues.
- Drive greater operational simplicity by using a single system for monitoring all your servers without the need to purchase or manage new, specialized agents.
- Lower cost of ownership versus traditional server monitoring tools by using a single system for monitoring servers without the need to purchase or manage new, specialized agents.
- Reduce maintenance costs by eliminating the need for homegrown server monitoring solutions.
- Expand monitoring coverage across all your servers across your entire IT infrastructure from one place.